My honors thesis in Rhetoric at UC Berkeley (2011). An exploration of how the culinary movement of molecular gastronomy attempts to create an empiricism for deliciousness, as an example of human attempts to quantify aesthetic experiences through art and performance.
Review panelist for architecture studio critiques and competitions:
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona: “Professional Elective: Interactive Media for Architects” (BArch) with Joanna Grant (December 2016).
- University of California, Los Angeles: “Singularity SUPRASTUDIO” (M.Arch) with Guvenc Ozel and Natasha Bajc (June 2016); “First Year M.Arch 1 Core Studio” with Erin Besler (December 2015).
- California Polytechnic State University, Pomona: Cavin Traveling Fellowship (May 2016).
- 24H competition, ideasforward: “Syria: A Tower for Refugees” (January 2016).
- University of Southern California: “Architectural Design I” (B.Arch) with Sofia Borges (November 2015).
- East Los Angeles City College: “ARC202 Studio” final review with Orhan Ayyüce (June 2014).